Tuesday 1 December 2015

021 | this planet is gorgeous


Just got this Chrome extension on Saturday that shows you a part of earth every time you open a new tab. It's so cool!

How nice that the first place it shows me is Austria (link to the exact view I got). Austria is where one of my hostel friends is from. She does boxing and football and is very happy to eat pizza (but then again, who isn't). She also gets bullied by "the German" fairly often.

Hmm I need to take some portraits of them before I leave. Yes, that's going to be number 2 on my list for this week. (Number 1 is to finish this assignment, and number 3 is to pack everything) oh my, I'm going to London in 4 days, and landing in Singapore in 10!



Also, while making this GIF, I accidentally found out that pressing command-shift-3 on the mac automatically takes a screen grab of the entire screen!

No comments: