Friday 27 November 2015

020

I played poker for the first time in my life on the 20th of November, in the year 2015. It was interesting. I barely knew what was going on but I was winning the first round (probably beginners' luck) so that was cool. Then I was third last to be out in the second round (there were 7 to begin with). The chips were all just colours to me so it was kind of fun to just whack and #yolo.

That night was also the second time I was having any form of alcohol since being here. And it was the  first time I had rum and coke (I think?). So yeah, it was a night of firsts, and a pretty great way to celebrate the end of the third assignment in school (submitted earlier that day, and which I am not very satisfied with, but very glad it's over) (but not all assignments will work out the way you want them to, right?).

Thankful for the fun palz in this hostel.

No comments: