Saturday 16 January 2016

029 | supermarkets give me a sense of security

and bookshops and stores like Tiger give me a sense of wonder. Maybe that's why Tesco was the first place I thought of going when I felt I needed to get out and go somewhere. There's something about how the shelves are almost always stocked, and how you know where each item is roughly going to be. It just gives the world a bit of order.

There's an unsettling feeling at the pit of my stomach and I don't know why it's there or how it got there.







I need to put something up on tictail within the next few days.

I need to finish this school project.

I need to scrape off the burnt sugar in the oven.

I need to check all my past work before submitting them for formative assessment.

I need to reply emails.

I need to take Mark's advice -

I need to stop.

No comments: