Saturday 21 November 2015

018 | Edinburgh

Do you pronounce "Edinburgh" as 'eh-din-bruhhhh' or 'eh-din-buur'? Anyway, I went there during reading week. It was a really short day trip. It honestly felt like I was planning an entire getaway because it was a whole new city. But in reality, it's really quite near. It's like, 1.5 hours by bus.

Travelling has always been such a huge thing because it was more difficult to do in a lot of ways back in Singapore. But this trip made me realise that it's actually fairly accessible and not that out of reach here. (That means I'm probably going to travel more hehehehehehe)

Okay, so, anyway, here's a round up of the trip.


I went to the Scottish National Gallery, and the Scottish National Portrait Gallery. Good stuff, cool place.

the place

the works


No comments: